Welcome to Season 7, Episode #12 of Discover the Leader in You!
Listen to the Audio
4 Key Points from This Episode:
- Discipline is the suppression of the mind’s tendency to seek the path of least resistance.
- Heart transactions create the discipline you need from your followers.
- Discipline is not willpower. Discipline is a mindset!
- Humility and care is shown through simple acts of kindness.
Read the Transcript
As a courtesy and once available, you can download a complete word-for-word transcript of this episode here.
Join the Conversation
One of the things that I love about engaging my community is providing solutions. One way that I do that is through my podcasts and actively participating in the ongoing conversations they provoke. Each week, I ask one question. This week’s question is…
Question: How do you personally cultivate discipline on a daily basis?
Explore Additional Resources
In this episode we mentioned the following resources:
- Link to Tim Paul’s Website: http://proleadershipteam.com/
- Link to Leadership Strike Group Roundtable w/ Tim, Dr. J and Boo Coorigan:
- Link to Previous Leadership Strike Group Podcast with Dr. J: Pending
- Bonus: Free Public Speaking Masterclass with Dr. J
- The I Speak Life Academy Community: www.ISpeakLifeAcademy.com
About Dr. J
Dr. Jason has written several books, most recently 52 Ways To Tackle Leadership for Your Success™. He is also the author of the forthcoming book, Destiny Focused Leadership™ which is on the topic of leading with heart while guided by a long-term vision. He is also the author of several journal publications academic in research and scope.
Recognized by national and international media outlets as an important online marketing and leadership expert, he is regularly asked to come and provide expert insight on major media outlets such as NBC, ABC, ESPN and TBN along with hundreds of radio programs where he serves as a thought leader on social justice and leading with emotional intelligence.
His work has been featured in Forbes, Inc. Magazine, Harvard Business and other noteworthy publications such as Christian Leader Today. In Academia, he has served as final dissertation chair for some of the brightest students in the country. He is also the founder of How To Speak Life & Create Wealth™, Speak Life University®, and The Speak Life Academy©.
Read more about him here.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
Share the Love
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More